What makes SDFA different?
We are a small Boutique club.
· Coaches need to know each player individually in order to cultivate the most out of each player.
· Each player needs time with quality coaches
· We will not have more than 2 teams per age group.
The entire club plays and practices together at the same field.
· We play and practice at a large field at Mesa Verde Middle School`.
· Fields are easily accessible off the 56. (Map)
· We are not continually changing practice sites.
· Our fields get a lot of usage and maintaining them is an ongoing effort. We are committed to working with other stakeholders on improving them.
We value player development over winning in the short-term.
· This can be frustrating for some parents, so SDFA isn’t a good fit for everybody.
· Yes, we want to win, but we won’t sacrifice our values to win.
· We want our teams playing against difficult competition in order to improve.
· Over time our teams win games, difficult leagues, and tournaments.